5 Tips to Steal
1. Steal other people's content. I don't mean to steal their words, just their ideas. You can visit websites or blog posts of people in your industry, and quote them in your own blog or newsletter. They will be flattered and appreciate the extra exposure.
2. Interview people. Interview people in your field, or who you admire. It's easy to write a few interview questions, and write up their answers. You'll probably learn a lot in the process.
3. Write a review. Review a product, resource or service in your industry, and write what you like about it, or what you didn't like, and why.
4. Case studies: This is my favorite kind of writing, because it tells a story with a happy ending - the solution to a problem. Writing a case story of something you did for a client will showcase your great work, without using a hard sell.
5. Ask your audience: When in doubt, ask people what they would like you to write about.
So, my question to you is:
What would you like me to write about in future newsletters, that will help you communicate more effectively in person or in writing?
Need help capturing the attention of your target audience and keeping them reading? Struggling to write your blog, newsletter, or book proposal?
Let me help you and your team communicate more effectively, in person or in writing.
Join Our Mailing List
Join Me on Facebook!
Please visit and "LIKE" my new Facebook Business Page - I'd love to hear what you are doing!
Follow me on Twitter: @LyndaInk
Connect on LinkedIn: